Friday, June 11, 2010

Dear Everyone,

Greetings from Ghana! I just wanted to send a picture of the nearly finished cassava grater that I constructed. It was completely constructed using only a chainsaw, a carpenter’s saw, a framing square, and a hammer. It grinds cassava. The actual grater with teeth is removed because we don't have the teeth on it yet. Annie, if you are reading this, yours will be smaller in length and the box on top will be a little smaller. And it will be more awesomer because I know that you want one more awesomer.

Today was a hot day. I just need to complain.

The World Cup started today (soccer). This place is crazy over here in the towns.

I am able to reply to emails now, since we have successfully set up internet on Dr. Sam’s laptop. It might take at least a week for me to reply at times though.



Regards,

Ross Ezinga

No comments:

Post a Comment