Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dear Everyone,

Thank you for your continued support and prayers. Everything has been going well here in Ghana. Then again, I probably wouldn’t tell you if it weren’t, because then you would not read the rest of the email.

Dr. Sam and I started work on the cassava grater a few days ago, which is like a rotary cheese
grater crossed with a small engine or hand crank.

My friend in another village recently called asking if we could make a cassava grater for her village. Bingo. Way ahead of you.

Got to chop up a tree with a chainsaw today. The smell of gasoline and oil reminds me of home.

I attached a picture of me dancing with some friends. At first I was showing some “American dancing” to them, then they were showing me “Ghanaian dancing”, and suddenly Dr. Sam clicked the camera.

I miss all of you guys back home! I hope to see you soon! Thanks church friends for your support and thanks everyone for thinking of me (and for actually reading these emails, it makes me feel loved or something since people actually read them)!

Regards,Ross Ezinga


No comments:

Post a Comment